Ultimate high early Strength high range Water reducing & self compacting super plasticizing admixture for concrete.
alpha ULTRACON SUPERCON is Environment friendly New superplasticizer admixture, Based on Modified Polycarboxylate Ether Polymer technology.The product is specially formulated to give exceptionally high water reduction and significantly improved slump retention compared to conventional super plasticizer.alpha ULTRACON combines the properties exceptional long slump life with normal setting times. It also design by use in high quality concrete, when superior performance is required, even under difficult conditions.
alpha ULTRACON provides the following benefits to fresh and hardened concrete:
1. High early and ultimate strengths. Low permeability, high durability concrete.
2. Ease of placing and compaction, No segregation.
3. Excellent surface appearance Self-compacting concrete.
4. Excellent concrete quality, superior load bearing capacity.
5. Has super air entrainment control has no chloride irons & non corrosion to steel bar.
6. Optimize curing cycles by reducing curing time or cure temperature.
7. Improve surface appearance, Produce durable precast concrete elements.
8. Reduce shrinkage.
9. Mixes requiring 20 to 30% water reductions.
10. Provides excellent concrete rheology & handing properties.
alpha SUPERCON is suitable for any concrete structure such as:
1. Foundations, piles and pile caps, column, Beam & slab.
2. Basement retaining wall and floors.
3. Ultra high strength concrete (bridge flyover etc).
4. Precast Concrete, Pre- stresses reinforced concrete.
5. Cast in situ concrete.
6 Ready mixed concrete where low water
Cement ratio is required.
7. Pumped concrete, self-leveling & self-Compacting concrete.
8. In the works like railway, water conservancy, port municipal project express way etc.
9. Concrete in cold condition.
Color : Light Brown
From : Liquid
Specific Gravity : 1.04 – 1.07 – .02 at 25
Chloride Content : 0.0 %
PH : 6.0 – 8.0
alpha ULTRACON conforms to ASTM C-494, Type ‘F’.
alpha ULTRACON is ready to-use liquid which is dispensed into the concrete together with the mixing water. The plasticizing effect & water reduction are higher if the admixture is added to damp concrete after 50 to 70% of the mixing water has been added. The addition of alpha ULTRACON to dry aggregate or cement is not recommended.
Desired dosage of alpha ULTRACON should be Determined with trial mixes. As a guide a dosage ranges of 250 ml to 500 ml per 50 kg of cement.
SHELF LIFE / STORAGE:
alpha ULTRACON can be kept for 12 months from date of manufacture if stored in well protected area away from sunlight, at ambient temperature in dry conditions
alpha ULTRACON is supplied 5, 10, 20 liter containers & 220 liter dr