Ultimate high early Strength & High range water reducing & Self compacting super plasticizing admixture for Parking Tiles or Precast Industry.
SUPERCON is Environment friendly New
superplasticizer admixture, Based on Modified
Polycarboxylate Ether Polymer technology.
The product is specially formulated to give
exceptionally high water reduction and
significantly improved slump retention compared to
conventional super plasticizer.
alpha TILESCON combines the properties
exceptional long slump life with normal setting
times. It also designs by use in high quality Pavement
Tile, when superior performance is required, even under
alpha TILESCON provides the following benefits to
fresh and hardened concrete.
1. High early and ultimate strengths. Low
permeability, high durability concrete.
2. Excellent surface appearance Self-compacting
3. Excellent concrete quality, superior load bearing
4. Has super air entrainment control has no chloride
5. Optimize curing cycles by reducing curing time or
6. Improve surface appearance, Produce durable
precast concrete elements.
7. Mixes requiring 20 to 30% water reductions.
alpha TILESCON is suitable for any concrete such as:
1. Especially Design for Pavement Parking Tiles.
3. Ultra high strength in Parking Tiles.
4. Precast Concrete Like Block, Hollow Block.
5. Cast in situ concrete.
9. Pavement Tiles make in cold condition.
Color : Light Brown.
From : Liquid
Specific Gravity : 1.05 – 1.07 +- .02 at 25
Chloride Content : 0.0 %
PH : 6.0 – 8.0
alpha TILESCON conforms to ASTM C-494, Type ‘F’.
alpha TILESCON is ready to-use liquid which is
dispensed into the concrete together with the
mixing water. The plasticizing effect & water
reduction are higher if the admixture is added to
damp concrete after 50 to 70% of the mixing water
has been added. The addition of alpha TILESCON to
dry aggregate or cement is not recommended.
Desired dosage of alpha TILESCON should be
Determined with trial mixes. As a guide a dosage
ranges of 350 ml to 750 ml per 50 kg of cement.
SHELF LIFE / STORAGE
alpha ULTRACON can be kept for 12 months from
date of manufacture if stored in well protected
area away from sunlight, at ambient temperature in
alpha ULTRACON is supplied 30 Kg containers & 250
Kg drum or bulk delivery.