ALPHA TILES MIX
High early strength, high range water reducing, admixture for precast concrete & mortar.
alpha TILES MIX is Environment friendly New superplasticizer admixture, Based on Modified Polycarboxylate Ether Polymer technology.The product is specially formulated to give exceptionally high water reduction and significantly improved slump retention compared to conventional super plasticizer.alpha TILES MIX combines the properties exceptional long slump life with normal setting times. It also designs by use in high quality Pavement Tile, when superior performance is required, even under difficult conditions.
alpha TILES MIX provides the following benefits to fresh and hardened concrete.
1. High early and ultimate strengths. Low permeability, high durability concrete.
2. Excellent surface appearance Self-compacting concrete.
3. Excellent concrete quality, superior load bearing capacity.
4. Has super air entrainment control has no chloride irons.
5. Optimize curing cycles by reducing curing time or cure temperature.
6. Improve surface appearance, Produce durable precast concrete elements.
7. Mixes requiring 20 to 30% water reductions.
alpha TILES MIX is suitable for any concrete such as:
1. Especially Design for Pavement Parking Tiles.
3. Ultra high strength in Parking Tiles.
4. Precast Concrete Like Block, Hollow Block.
5. Cast in situ concrete.
9. Pavement Tiles make in cold condition.
Color : Light Brown.
From : Liquid
Specific Gravity : 1.05 – 1.07 +- .02 at 25
Chloride Content : 0.0 %
PH : 6.0 – 8.0
alpha TILES MIX conforms to ASTM C-494, Type ‘F’.
alpha TILES MIX is ready to-use liquid which is dispensed into the concrete together with the mixing water. The plasticizing effect & water reduction are higher if the admixture is added to damp concrete after 50 to 70% of the mixing water has been added. The addition of alpha TILES MIX to dry aggregate or cement is not recommended.
Desired dosage of alpha TILES MIX should be Determined with trial mixes. As a guide a dosage ranges of 350 ml to 750 ml per 50 kg of cement.
SHELF LIFE / STORAGE:
alpha ULTRACON can be kept for 12 months from date of manufacture if stored in well protected area away from sunlight, at ambient temperature in dry conditions
alpha ULTRACON is supplied 30 Kg containers & 250 Kg drum or bulk delivery.