High early strength, high range water reducing, admixture for precast concrete & mortar.
An Alpha GALIUM is a superplasticizer for high performance concrete, high strength concrete high volume fly ash slag concrete and grouting, self-leveling screed mortar.
alpha GALIUM provides the following benefits to fresh and hardened concrete:
1. Achieve high early strengths.
2. Produces Rheoplastic and Rheodynamic concretes having a low water binder ratio.
3. Optimize curing cycles by reducing curing time or curing temperatures.
4. Produce durable precast concrete elements.
5. Improved engineering properties, compared to traditional superplasticizer such as early and ultimate compressive and flexural strengths, reduced shrinkage and low permeability.
6. Has super air entrainment control has no chloride irons & non corrosion to steel bar.
7. Provides improved finish ability & surface finishes.
alpha GALIUM is suitable for any concrete structure such as:
1. It is suitable for making precast concrete elements at all work abilities including Rheoplastic or Super Workable Concrete having fluid consistency, no segregation, a low water binder ratio and consequently high early and ultimate strengths.
2. It may be used in combination with GLENIUM STREAM 2 for producing Rheodynamic concrete, capable of self-compaction, even in the presence of dense reinforcement without the aid of vibration, for making precast elements.
3. Ultra high strength concrete (bridge flyover etc.)
4. Precast Concrete, Priestesses reinforced concrete.
5. Cast in situ concrete.
6 Ready mixed concrete where low water
Cement ratio is required.
7. Pumped concrete, self-leveling & self-Compacting concrete.
8. In the works like railway, water conservancy, port municipal project express way etc.
9. Concrete in cold condition.
Color : Light Yellows
From : Liquid
Specific Gravity : 1.15 (- +) .05 at 25C
Chloride Content : 0.0 %
PH : 6.0 – 8.0
alpha GALIUM conforms to ASTM C-494, Type ‘E’ & Type ‘F’
alpha GALIUM is ready to-use liquid which is dispensed into the concrete together with the mixing water. The plasticizing effect & water reduction are higher if the admixture is added to damp concrete after 50 to 70% of the mixing water has been added. The addition of alpha GALIUM to dry aggregate or cement is not recommended.
Desired dosage of alpha GALIUM should be Determined with trial mixes. As a guide a dosage ranges of 350 ml to 750 ml per 50 kg of cement.
SHELF LIFE / STORAGE:
alpha GALIUM can be kept for 12 months from date of manufacture if stored in well protected area away from sunlight, at ambient temperature in dry conditions
alpha GALIUM is supplied 5, 10, 20 Kg containers & 250 Kg drum or bulk delivery.